How To Dress For a Job Interview (General)
It is very important to look presentable for an interview. Dressing well is just as important as your credentials because prospective employers like the professional look. Always take into account the culture of the company that has invited you for an interview so that you can dress appropriately.
Below are a few tips on what to wear for an interview.
- Prepare your outfit the evening before the interview and ensure that everything is well pressed and clean.
- Avoid flashy and body piercing jewelery
- Avoid perfume, cologne and after shave (or use it sparingly)
- Wear proper fitting clothes
- Choose conservative colours such as black, navy, grey or dark brown
- Avoid shoes with very high heels (women)
- Carry a conservative or professional bag/purse
“ You never get a second chance to make a first impression.”
Jobs by region
- Northern District
- Eastern District
- Western District
- Southern Region
- F & H Talent Solutions,
Plot 50360, Machel Drive,
Tel: +267 3116959
Cell: +267 72108867